The Goal Of This Event
The goal of this two-day event is to bring together cross-industry innovation leaders to delve into the ever changing world of digital customer experience. Customer Experience is constantly evolving as consumer habits continue to change. New ways of researching, the need for immediate access to information, and a constant use of available technologies means customers expect more than ever. Companies must adjust their strategies in order to ensure an unforgettable customer experience. Consumers have unlimited information at their fingertips and more power than ever! It is crucial to develop new strategies in order to engage users, optimise interactions, and attract new consumers to your platform.
This summit will give your organisation the necessary tools to implement a seamless, consistent and first-rate customer journey across all channels.
At this summit, senior-level executives will discuss problems and solutions for improving customer engagement, retention, expectations and revenue through seamless digital technology operations. Join us to discuss and share your experiences with social networks, app design, chatbox, artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things and delivering a flawless digital customer experience. Customerswanttofeelliketheyare interacting with a human being, even if they are not.Customerinteractionshouldbeeffortless,authenticand user-friendly.
Points of Discussion
- Generating the right impact: which departments and expertise should be part of a customer experience department
- Tools and methodologies for truly implementing a change in customer experience mindset
Embedding a customer experience mindset into digital teams
- Connecting the offline and online customer experience
- A siloed organisation: the best strategies to overcome internal barriers
- Does digital transformation only work with a self-managed cross functional team, or are there other options?
- Generating better customer experience through agile processes
- The digital dimension: do you embed digital into customer experience or vice versa?
Who Will You Meet
Cross Industry Leading Speakers
Senior Level Attendees
Corporate : Companies
Why a Summit and Why Now?
Many digital customer experience leaders are facing the same challenges and obstacles but there are solutions and there is hope. In order to be a leader in the field of customer experience it is necessary to have the right culture and to listen to the market and finding out if your idea works. Innovating in this area is all about thinking outside the box and finding another angle to work from. Consumers have unlimited information and more power than ever. It is crucially important to discuss these issues together in order to share in-depth insight and knowledge to generate tools and methodologies to implement change. We provide this platform for you, to face the challenges head on.
It’s all about the EXPERIENCE!
- Cross sector learning – find out how solutions adopted by other sectors can add value to your business. What can you learn from other industries and vertical sectors?
- Save time and money – concentrated industry knowledge in two intensive days
- Case studies – listen to case studies outlining the pros and cons of new and existing digital customer experience projects
- Networking and interactive – Learn from your peers and build new relationships in our break out and networking sessions
- Discussion groups – industry-specific roundtable discussions for you to focus on the key issues that affect your business
How Will You Benefit
Like Minded Strategy leaders for Networking
Hear About Groundbreaking Approaches to Innovation
Get the Pro & Cons of New & Existing Projects
Opportunities For Networking
Meet over 80 like-minded cross-industry leaders and take advantage of the networking opportunities, both formal and informal. The conference is expected to become a platform for fruitful discussion and networking between key executives from around the world, working towards a culture of innovation. The interactive programme format is structured to maximise learning and networking through fun and informative sessions.